Making a Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baka to test to summoned beings

2 posters

Go down

Baka to test to summoned beings Empty Baka to test to summoned beings

Post  Dullahan Shadow Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:29 am

It was an average day at Fumizuki Academy, the birds are chirping, the leaves of trees ruffling in the faint wind, the stratching of pencils on paper are heard in all the classes. Yes, certainly is quite a normal day for Fumi-

"AKIIIIIII!!!!!!!!"
Dullahan Shadow
Dullahan Shadow
Admin

https://making-a-name.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Baka to test to summoned beings Empty Re: Baka to test to summoned beings

Post  ShirubaDangan Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:51 am

"I swear those magazines weren't mind!! I was holding then for a friend!!" Akihisa pleaded for his life.

"You know your a true idiot when you rat out yourself." Yuuji pressed his back against the school wall and folded his arms.

"How are you to talk!? Half of those are yours!!" Akihisa stared at Yuuji.

"You idiot!! You could have at least died honorably to save your friends skin!"

"Honorable!? You did this on purpose!!" Akihisa lunged at Sakamoto.

They grabbed each others faces and contorted them into funny features.
ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dullahan Shadow Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:01 am

Behind the seething Minami, class A representative Shouko materialized looking at the two boys fought or what they called fighting. Quietly she slipped her weapon of mass destruction, "Yuuji..." a crackle of electricity filled the air.
Dullahan Shadow
Dullahan Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShirubaDangan Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:26 pm

"GAH!!" Yuuji lay crumpled on the floor. Black smoke escaping from his body.

Akihisa blocked his body with his arms. "If I die here, promise to tell Hideyoshi my true feelings!!"

Voyeur and Hideyoshi watched from a distance. "... I'm a guy!!"
ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dullahan Shadow Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Just then Himeji walked in, most likely from the loud commotion that could be heard throughout the building.

"Akihisa-san what happened? I was preparing a bento for you when I heard you screaming. Are you alright?"
Dullahan Shadow
Dullahan Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShirubaDangan Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Yuuji grabbed Akihisa by the head and pushed him to the ground. "Oh, it was nothing. Akihisa was just complaining how hungry he was. Wasn't that right Akihisa?"

Akihisa tries to speak but Yuuji held he's head down. "Do you think you have anything Himeji san?"
ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dullahan Shadow Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:50 pm

"Actually," she said searching through her bag, "I was able to finish yours Akihisa-san. Please except it!" She exclaimed bowing slightly, looking at the floor in embarrassment.
Dullahan Shadow
Dullahan Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShirubaDangan Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Yuuji grabbed Akihisa by the shoulders and looked passionately into his eyes. "I will always remember you, Akihisa."

"Why!?" Akihisa cried out loudly. 'Wait a second, I can tell Himeji chan that I already ate!! A perfect idea!'

"Oh, I'm sorry Himeji, I already ate. That lunch was for later." Akihisa scratched the back of his head.

His stomach rumbled. 'Why!?' He grabbed his head with both his hands. "I'll take it Himeji san." He sweatdropped and reached out to take it.

"Judgement shall be death!! Then torture!!" A bunch of hooded men sat around a candle light with Akihisa on a cross.

"That makes no sense!" Akihisa cried. "I didn't even ask for it!!"

All the members of the FFF screamed in shock and anger. "You didn't ask for it!? What is this madness!? She did it out of her own free will!?"

The leader of the FFF hit the mallet against the table. "Silence, as new punishment Akihisa will be tortured first, then put to death."

TAT "Why does this happen to me!?"

"So have we sabotaged class A yet?" Yuuji asked Hideyoshi.

"Yes, I stole all of my sisters books and started handing them out across the school so people can see what they think of her." Hideyoshi replied. "Why'd you tell me to do this again?" Hideyoshi looked a bit upset.

"To get her angry. Shes predictable when shes angry. Also Voyeur promised not to upload any photos of you on the internet if you complied." Yuuji replied.

"Huh!? What photos!?" Hideyoshi pleaded.

"Nothing. Alright, lets proceed to our next plan we need too-" The door slammed open and Yuko stared down at all the members of class F. Her face was red, whether from anger or humility. They found out soon enough.

"HIDEYOSHI!!" She screamed and grabbed her little brother and put him in a choke hold.

A teacher walked in. "Do we have a problem?"

"Oh, no Mr. Mizu, I was just giving my brother a hug." She squeezed her brothers windpipe and glared at the others in the classroom as she smiled.

"Very well, Proceed." The teacher left.

"I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!" She dropped Hideyoshi and stomped towards Yuuji.

Yuuji folded his arms. "You have an interesting choice of books, Yuko. It'd be fun to see how all the other students would react if I told them they were yours."

She froze. "What do you want?"

Yuuji smiled.
ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dullahan Shadow Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Meanwhile Hazuki was wandering though the school yard. Minami had forgotten her lunch and Hazuki set it upon herself to give it to her Onii-chan. "Hmm I wonder what Baka-san is doing." A commotion was erupting from Class F, Minami's class. She charged into the room, her eyes immediately pinpointing Akihisa. Foregoing Minami's lunch she jumped into Aki's arms. "Baka-san!" And gave him a peck on the cheek.

(Sorry for the shortness)
Dullahan Shadow
Dullahan Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShirubaDangan Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:31 am

"If you drop out of the next summoning war, I'll retrieve all your books." Yuuji smiled.

Yuuko crossed her arms. "If you don't get my books back, I'll forge your name onto Shouko's marriage certificate."

"WHAT!?" Yuuji tried to regain his cool and crossed his arms. "You couldn't forge my handwriting."

"Oh?" Shouko's eyes flashed. "My parents wouldn't allow me in multiple advanced classes worrying about me over working. I've forged their names to allow myself to get into any classes and even Hideyoshi into his drama club. With the grades he gets it'd be impossible unless he had parental approval."

"You can't threaten me." Yuuji gritted his teeth.

Yuuko opened her cellphone and began texting.

"What are you doing?" Yuuji asked.

"Telling Shouko those are all yours." Yuuko responded.

All color left from Yuuji's face and he dashed out of the classroom and sprinted down the hall. "Have to find Akihisa!!"

Akihisa sighed in relief. "Thats all the books, now to return to the plan." Akihisa smiled in triumph. He stopped and then turned around. What were in these books anyway? Akihisa turned to one of the lockers he placed one in and opened it.

Kubo held the book close to his face. His face covered in red and his hands trembling as he turned the page.

ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dullahan Shadow Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Next Friday the Grand Curry Cookoff!

All are welcome to participate.

Judges: Sakamoto Yuuji, Tsuchiya Kota, and Yoshi Akihisa from class 2-F, and Toshimistu Kubo from class 2-A, Natsukawa Shunpei and Tsunemura Yūsaku from 3-A and Nishimura Sōichi the Disciplinarian Master.

Contestants:
Shimada Minami
Mizuki Himeji
Kinoshita Hideyoshi
Kirishima Shouko
Kudo Aiko
Kinoshita Yuuko
Shimizu Miharu

Dullahan Shadow
Dullahan Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShirubaDangan Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Yuuji and Akihisa both looked beaten and bruised. They had found nearly every single book but one but they could deal with that later. The message in front of them made them cry with tears.

"This is your fault!" They both pointed at eachother ajd then grabbed eachothers faces.

"This will lead us nowhere." Yuuji grumbled and sat on his desk. "We need to survive Himejis cooking or there will be no future." Yuuji smiled.

"You have an idea?" Akihisa said hopefully.

Akihisa was tied up. "We will do individual judging. You'll grade all of Himeji's cooking.

"Why!?"
ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dullahan Shadow Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Kubo pushed up his glasses, "As much as that would save us from having Himeji's cooking, we are still required to judge all 7 dishes. So I will suffer with Akihisa-san."
Dullahan Shadow
Dullahan Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dullahan Shadow Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:19 pm

The day of the Curry Cookoff began. The judges were fidgeting in their seats, with the exception of the Disciplinarian Master and the students from 3-A. The contestants, clad in various aprons of pinks and greens, with frills without them. Aiko had on a "Kiss the Cook" apron, under which was a short pair of shorts. As she past Voyeur she whispered, "Only for you~" and lifted up the apron.

"Alright girls!" Boomed the announcer.

"I'm not a girl!" Hideyoshi interjected.

"On your mark, get set, COOK!"
Dullahan Shadow
Dullahan Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShirubaDangan Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:41 am

A fountain exploded from Voyeur's nose.

"Losing that much blood is dangerous, I'll take him to a nurse." Yuuji stood up nonchalantly.

"You aren't leaving me here to eat all this alone!!" Yoshii grabbed Yuuji by the shoulders.

The summer pair twins looked over.

"Why are you two so worried?? Hot girls are making food for us." Yusaku replied.

"Yea, anyways, we are going to vote for someone besides your girlfriends." Shunpei snickered.

Yuuji and Akihisa's faces went dark and their jaws widened.

"Even if we survive Himeji's cooking we won't be able to live after one of them wins!!" Yuuji grabbed Akihisa by the collar.
ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dullahan Shadow Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Just then a group of three underclassmen walked in front of Yuuji and Aki, "Senpai," one of them began. "We have some messages for you." The two remaining kouhais passed three notes to the two teens. One for Yuuji, two for Aki.

Dullahan Shadow
Dullahan Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShirubaDangan Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Both Yuuji's and Aki's jaws dropped. If Shouko didn't win this competition it would mean immediate marriage... If she won though she als demanded Yuuji to stay over her house to celebrate.

Akihisa on the other hand was mortified. Himeji's letter was full of pleading for his vote while Minami's was full of threatening to break his spine if he dared to vote for another.

Both of them just turned toward each other with a horrified expression on their face.
ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dullahan Shadow Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:49 pm

The timer clicked on, counting down the fates of the two boys. "Contestants!" Boomed the announcer, "15 minutes left!" Each contestant increased in their vigor, stirring and mixing flavor of their creation of curry. Hideyoshi, clad in his pink frilled apron -it's his sister's he swears!- tipped some of his secret ingredient into his flavorful Indian Cuisine. Minami's, twice dropping her spices on the ground in frustration of lack of time, curry had a warm fiery smell that melded with the others. Shouko was reading a book on the History of Matrimony while deftly stirring her by the book curry. Aiko's looked half finished, she was too busy trying to make Voyeur bleed to death at the judges' table with her subtle flirting. Yuuko looked frustrated, shaking her head at the taste of the curry. She would not lose to her brother! Miharu's curry looked unnaturally red... like it was Tabasco soup! Himiji's... was purple.

Dullahan Shadow
Dullahan Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dullahan Shadow Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:41 am

"Alright Contestants! Times up, utensils down. Begin serving the judges."

The contestants began laying out their dish in front of the seven judges before filing out of the room to let the judges taste and diliberate.
Dullahan Shadow
Dullahan Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum